The Studio, Church Walk, St. Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 1JH
Terms & Conditions – Effective 1st April 2020
Terms of the Supply of Goods & Services
- PAYMENT FOR GOODS & SERVICES. Full payment is due upon collection of your ordered goods or service. Deposits and full payment can be made in full at order date if the client wishes. An ‘Order/Quote’ form will be printed once you have agreed the framing details and price quoted. Please expect 2-3 weeks for production of your goods and/or services, unless otherwise agreed by St. Neots Picture Framing. Full payment of your goods and/or services should be made upon collection by cash or card payment. Bank Transfer can be made prior to collection if an agreement to do so has been made by the Director, and all funds have cleared.
- ALTERATIONS TO YOUR ORDER. We will need to know within 24 hours if you wish to make a change to your order. Due to the custom-made element of our products, if alterations and amendments are to be made after this time, we cannot guarantee that production as agreed has not already started. If, however, we are able to halt production and accommodate your request for alterations, we will, it is stressed that this will not be guaranteed after the 24 hour period.
- REFUND POLICY. If the client is unhappy with the outcome of their custom made product, we will replace as required to the same value as the original purchase price with agreed alterations, or the client is to upgrade and pay the balance for upgraded works or materials to be used. The original product should be returned and will be destroyed. Due to the nature of our goods and their personal value only to the client, only replacements to the same value can be offered. We do not offer a ‘change of mind’ policy as custom made products that are produced for the client cannot be re-sold or used elsewhere.
- VOUCHERS. Vouchers for bespoke framing are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and this date is clearly recorded on each voucher. The voucher must be shown at time of order to the value stated. Vouchers are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for money, nor change given.
- INSURANCE. It is the responsibility of St. Neots Picture Framing to ensure that all relevant business insurance, including ‘Public Liability Insurance’ is up to date. Policy details and terms and conditions can be requested in writing.
- RISK OF LOSS. St. Neots Picture Framing will assume the responsibility of goods, and all risk of damage, loss or delay of production prior to the point of collection by the client, as which stage, the client takes over responsibility of the goods sold.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Client contact details including email adresses, telephone numbers, postal addresses and social media contacts retained by St. Neots Picture Framing are only to be used for the purposes of contacting customers for point of sale or service, and marketing. The client must opt in to receive marketing material being sent.
- POSTAGE. Posting of custom frames are not advised and collection from the studio is expected.
- APPLICATION LAW. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusivejurisdiction of the English Courts, to whom all parties submit.
- VARIATION. These ‘Terms and Conditons’ shall not be varied except by agreement in writing, with signatures from both ‘theclient’ and St. Neots Picture Framing.
- DEFINITIONS. ‘St. Neots Picture Framing’ refers to any direct employer, the managing director and any sub-contracted
personnel working for or on behalf of St. Neots Picture Framing. ‘The Client’ is the person/s arranging and confirming the framing
order, this persons name should be stated on the ‘Order/Quote’ form.
FINAL NOTE. These ‘Terms and Conditons’ are applied in order to protect St. Neots Picutre Framing and ‘the client’ from any
form of misconduct, inappropriate use and general unfairness. It is the aim of St. Neots Picture Framing to provide a professional and courteous photography service, where mutual respect and honesty is adhered to.